top of page
Shadow on Concrete Wall

Do you need more time to finish your hours? 

First, you go back to you court and request an extention from the Judge. 

Once you recieve your extention, return to our office with the paperwork and we will update your file and you will revieve a new time sheet. 


    Program Fees